- Job Description
As a start-up in its early stages, there are no fixed duties. We are looking for people who can find the best position for maximizing their abilities and taking the initiative to grow the company and its business.
- Business and management planning
- Product planning, research, and development
- General corporate operations
- Human resources
- You will have to opportunity to be involved as a founding member.
- You will have the experience of working with a small group of highly qualified members to expand the company while quickly and effectively implementing decisions.
- You can become a pioneer in the biostimulant industry, which is proliferating, mainly in Europe, the US, and in Japan, but also around the world.
- As an agri-tech company from Japan, you will have a dynamic experience and the opportunity to “go global”.
- You will be involved in the global expansion of the business, not only in Asia but on all continents and regions around the world.
- As a bridge between academia and business, you can contribute to the implementation of fundamental research and technology in society.
- You will be involved in the SDGs business, which aims to solve environmental and food security problems.
- Personality profile
- People who want to meet the challenge of solving global issues, such as climate change and food security problems, through the implementation of science and technology in society.
- People who want to be involved in the business as founding members.
- People who are interested in start-ups in the fields of agriculture and biotechnology.
- People who want to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment, regardless of the size of the company.
- People who can create their own work based on the company’s situation.
- People who can create their own work by observing the situation of the company.
- People who can respond flexibly to tasks and challenges without sticking to a single specialty or activity.
- Essential requirements
- People who can empathize with the mission, vision, and values of the company.
- People who are interested in solving social problems, such as environmental and food security issues.
- Basic computer literacy, especially in Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Welcome requirements
- Background and knowledge of agriculture, chemistry or biotechnology
- Business-level English ability and experience studying or working abroad
- Experience in working at a start-up company
- Experience in one of the following:
-Experience as a business manager or a person in charge of launching and promoting new businesses
-Experience working in multiple roles
-Experience working in a start-up or growing company
-Experience in intellectual property-related work
- Employment Type
To be determined based on previous salary, experience, and ability.
Trial period: Three months after joining the company (no change in salary)
Paid once a year depending on the performance
- Salary increase
Assessed once a year at the time of the bonus
- Work location
Chidori Building 3F, 2-16-9 Yushima, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo
（Remote work available）
- Working hours
Core time is 10:00–16:00, with 8 hours of actual work.
Transportation expenses paid (upper limit: 30,000 yen per month)
Social insurance (health, pension, unemployment, and worker’s compensation insurance), annual health checkup, retirement allowance system
- Vacations and vacations
Two days off per week
National holidays, Golden week vacation, summer vacation (Obon), year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid vacations (half-days of leave allowed, ten days in the first year)
Nursing care for parents, nursery care for children, and congratulation and condolence leave